1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ASoT fans around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Not sure if there are more ASOT fans here at RD except for me and Marcel vd Aa. I would like to send Armin an email if he can remix some fantastic racing sounds into one of his episodes.

I am sure if we can give some input here it would really help!

2. I'm AvB and ASOT fan too. Good idea, but I don't know if he have enough time to do this, especially now, when he celebrating ASOT 500. But you can try, nothing to lose! :)

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Im going to assume you guys are talking about Armin Van Buuren A State of Trance. It is awesome! i have episodes 450 to 499,so far my favorite ones are 489 and 490.I use it as my in game music on Race 07. Ps Armin if you do read this it would be something else to hear Bram's idea come true. Awesome show you put on when you were in Vancouver few years back! that was good times. Keep up the good work:doublethumb:.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well i guess we're it. You guys listen to 501? good as usual!

5. ASOT 500 Miami is live at the moment, Gareth Emery on the decks. Ferry Corsten is on next, followed by Armin.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Going to go to his show here in Vancouver on May 27th. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! :party::drink:

7. I'm a huge fan of trance (I'm a producer myself) and ASOT. Sadly I don't have much time to listen ASOT, so I'm out of touch somehow. :)

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

HUGE ASOT Fan :) Listen to it everyweek, Trance for the win!!!

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OMG! Armin's show was Phenomenal! what a good time it was well up until i lost my phone. But got over it and continued to have a blast. It was not a activated phone but I videocamed 30 mins of show until battery died. I wanted to post video here. It was a long concert too started at 9pm ended at 3am. Hope he comes back again soon.

10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

100.000+ members here and we are the only six?????? :frown::D

11. Nope, trancers are very busy racing, and posting post race reviews afterwards. :) I'm a good example of that policy, I started to visit off topic sub forum circa two weeks ago...