ask to donate AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello !

anyone can donate AC for me ?, I have no way to buy from internet atm and as a hard fan of simgame I cannot wait to test and report bugs to the devs of this great game to make it the best sim ever:D, of course i dont ask this for free because i have tow never used game ( bioshock infinite, and far cry blood dragon ) to exchange with who interested.

I hope you can understant me. :)

and thx in advance.

I have a good deal for you, if you come and wash my car I will donate it to you:
corvette-c6-small-1.jpg

Assetto Corsa is an Italian game. I am sure they take Euros and they are not too far from Algeria, but at the moment only the preview is out anyway. You can only buy it through Steam.
Steam will let you pay in coins, goats, indentured servitude and just about any way you want.

yea :) know that but no with local bank and money its only compatible with euro money.
If you use PayPal to pay for AC on steam,
the problem is that all payement methode accepte only € but no local money :(.
Doesn't PayPal make the necessary adjustments with currency?

So if you go to pay for AC on Steam via PayPal, you will be charged the appropriate € amount and then when the transaction is carried our from your bank it will take the equivalent Algerian Dinars from your account.

This is usually how I find transactions work when I pay for things in $US or € with PayPal and then the equivalent £UK are taken from my bank account.

yea that is what normally happen with others country, but algerian bank dont allow money conversion because our country is not open to international trad only with local exchange are allowed, to buy somthing from italia for example you need € with souscribtion to international bank like BNP ou something else, and we have crazy exessive taxe from customs if i import something from europe but also that is other probleme.

I'm pretty damn sure that the Credit Card standards are the same for every countries. The thing you are talking about is Debit Card policy. Linking your Maestro, Visa, MasterCard or whatever to PayPal doesn't make any difference in any of the countries, in my opinion.

That's all just making up excuses now. Your local bank doesn't do any transfering, when making a deposit to paypal. Your balance will be shortened in whatever currency your country has. All the conversion is made AT PayPal, nowhere else. That's how they can keep the free service up, making the rather high change rates, compared to the actual value. All your local bank does is just sending money to a LOCAL bank account in your LOCAL currency, as PayPal is available in Algeria, they have their own actual Bank Account in an Algerian bank. From then on, after registering PayPal, you barely even need a Credit or Debit card yourself to make deposits into your account, you just go into a Bank, fill some forms and deposit money to the correct number and with adequate comments (including your account deposit #, which can be found on the website). From then on, don't try to convince people about your inability to buy the game, because every option is open for you, if you have the money. Don't try to be a cheap monkey, if you are really into simracing, you will support the developers by that ammount of money. It isn't much for a game nowadays. Acting like that doesn't build any trust in this community, or any on that instance, I'm totally sure of that. I think with all that said, collect your 35€ and get the game for yourself, because it's possible in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%