ask to donate AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello !

anyone can donate AC for me ?, I have no way to buy from internet atm and as a hard fan of simgame I cannot wait to test and report bugs to the devs of this great game to make it the best sim ever:D, of course i dont ask this for free because i have tow never used game ( bioshock infinite, and far cry blood dragon ) to exchange with who interested.

I hope you can understant me. :)

and thx in advance.

@CLUBGTR
I'm not trying to imply you're a fraud, but I had to laugh that your first post as a member here at RD was one asking someone to purchase the early access AC on your behalf.

Just curious - how do you pay for the other sims/games you play? Do you post asking for folks to buy you those as well?

Like has been said, it's not as if AC has just come out of the blue, as any keen sim racer (which you claim to be one) would have known this project was ongoing, so could have easily been putting funds aside to aid with the purchase of the sim as and when it became available.

Last edited:

yea :) know that but no with local bank and money its only ompatible with euro.

@CLUBGTR
I'm not trying to imply you're a fraud, but I had to laugh that your first post as a member here at RD was one asking someone to purchase the early access AC on your behalf.

Just curious - how do you pay for the other sims/games you play? Do you post asking for folks to buy you those as well?

Like has been said, it's not as if AC has just come out of the blue, as any keen sim racer (which you claim to be one) would have known this project was ongoing, so could have easily been putting funds aside to aid with the purchase of the sim as and when it became available.

the only sim i have atm is LFS who i win a S2 liecence on a memorable rally cross championa ( ye

yea :) know that but no with local bank and money its only compatible with euro money.

@CLUBGTR

hello!

the only sim i have atm is LFS i win a S2 liecence on a memorable rally cross championa ( yea i have skill on it ) and the others games comes with my last graphical card purchase ( AMD ).

I know i am on fault when i started my first post with that kind of asking, but i never puting this without returne to who like offer me AC, and its the good moment because AC have 22% off after that i know am demanding too many.

perfectly understand you guys and know i have only 1% chance to find someone interested but even without AC am staying here to follow news about it and speak about LFS :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%