• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Ask Master to share the Logitech MOMO steering wheel in F1 2012 detailed settings

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by weiqi8860, Dec 5, 2012.

1. weiqi8860

weiqi8860

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, everyone.I am from China a very loving F1 2012 game player, my English is not very good, so I is to input Chinese, then use the translation software to help me adapted into English, please a lot of understanding!My Logitech MOMO in F1 2012 game inside the set is always less than the most satisfied with the settings, so I would like to ask the master to give me a share of Logitech MOMO in F1 2012 game setting.Including Logitech driver settings and game steering wheel setting, if can have picture best!Thank you.

2. weiqi8860

weiqi8860

Ratings:
    +1
    I really need to master the game player to me to share your settings.

3. weiqi8860

weiqi8860

Ratings:
    +1
    Forgot to tell everybody, I need a Logitech MOMO on the computer settings!

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
  5. Michal Moravec

Michal Moravec

Ratings:
    +421
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Roberto Costa

Roberto Costa

Ratings:
    +480
    Hm.... good to know that Michal Moravec !!!!
    That's why i still having a hard time on the league, i keep modding instead of trainning! :rolleyes:
    Anyway, i still don't know who is the "Master" :roflmao: