1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article about Friday night club races

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Keith Barrick, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Good job Keith (I am not just saying that because I was mentioned twice):)
  2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

lol, didnt even notice that . Good read Keith. I only need to master driving in the rain now.
  3. I figured id name drop a bit, try and get noticed :)

Nah you're weather forecast is the butter on the bread man. Thanks
  4. Those are really nice series aimed for the American (North & South) and late night EU gamer (ok, early morning Oz gamer too :D)... If I happen to be in race disposition around those times, I will surely drop by as the people who usually are by those events are very nice to simrace with :)
  5. i've got a question... can i join these races even if i don't have the stcc addon? since i only drive wtcc i didn't bother to buy it...

thanks for answer
  6. Sorry Martin, we use the STCC class with the other touring cars in these events.
  7. Race on (full) the coming expansion to (Race07+evo) will have STCC previews expansion included... so a good chance for those who can/want.

It is my understanding that Race On can also be bought as a stand alone expansion for Race07 (only) content, but in this situation no STCC (full) will be in it.

Just as a small exemple, as I've Race07+Evo+STCC, I will go with the above option and not the 1st...

Sorry to go a bit OT :wink2:
  8. The ATCC Series will not be starting until September. With this said, it should give you some time to get STCC and get acquainted with it.

Hope to see you on the grid.