ART replaces HRT

I'm replacing the HRT by ART it could be some team that would replace him and German, ART racing.
SYNOPSIS:
APR Tuned bought 75% of HRT and Volkswagen to 25%. Now the team leader is Pedro De la Rosa, his pilots:
1: Scott Speed
2: Carlos Sainz Jn.
Test driver Michael Schumacher.
2012120700005.jpg
2012120700004.jpg
2012120700003.jpg
2012120700001.jpg
2012120700015.jpg
2012120700014.jpg
2012120700013.jpg
2012120700012.jpg
2012120700023.jpg
2012120700022.jpg

DOWNLOAD ART racing

A bit of forum spam for you Adrian ;)

Hey modders!

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

Nice idea, but:
  • The black parts, especially on the nose and on the sides, don't look too good, technically speaking.
  • The sides of the front wing are still the original ones.
  • The logo on the rear wing is mirrored on the right side of the car.
The overall idea is nice, and the design of the car looks not too bad, but I'm afraid you'll have to work with much larger textures in order to make this look appropriate.
But nevertheless, keep it up! :thumbsup:

A bit of forum spam for you Adrian ;)

Hey modders!

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!
thanks! :)

Nice idea, but:
  • The black parts, especially on the nose and on the sides, don't look too good, technically speaking.
  • The sides of the front wing are still the original ones.
  • The logo on the rear wing is mirrored on the right side of the car.
The overall idea is nice, and the design of the car looks not too bad, but I'm afraid you'll have to work with much larger textures in order to make this look appropriate.

But nevertheless, keep it up! :thumbsup:
thanks, isn't my first mod

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back