1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ART replaces HRT

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by adrian pozuelo ruiz, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I'm replacing the HRT by ART it could be some team that would replace him and German, ART racing.
    SYNOPSIS:
    APR Tuned bought 75% of HRT and Volkswagen to 25%. Now the team leader is Pedro De la Rosa, his pilots:
    1: Scott Speed
    2: Carlos Sainz Jn.
    Test driver Michael Schumacher.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD ART racing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

A bit of forum spam for you Adrian ;)

Hey modders!

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

3. The color combination is cool!only on rear wing is the right side mirrord?But cool design:thumbsup:

4. Nice idea, but:
    • The black parts, especially on the nose and on the sides, don't look too good, technically speaking.
    • The sides of the front wing are still the original ones.
    • The logo on the rear wing is mirrored on the right side of the car.
    The overall idea is nice, and the design of the car looks not too bad, but I'm afraid you'll have to work with much larger textures in order to make this look appropriate.
    But nevertheless, keep it up! :thumbsup:

5. thanks! :)

6. thanks, isn't my first mod

7. Even more a reason to keep on working on your skills - every contribution here at RD is most welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. And the best of all is that I have 13 years

9. 13 years of what?

10. How did you edit the language file?

11. with the Ryder language editor
    http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads
    I'm 13 years old

12. Funny, cause your profile says you're 28 :O_o:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

:roflmao:

14. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

And if you are 13.......your parents really need to see what type of avatars you decide to choose for yourself.

:O_o:

• Like Like x 4
  15. jejejeje, we talk about this somewhere else?:whistling:

16. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

I would say show some respect to your elders.......but that would probably mean everyone else on this site.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Boy, you shouldn't have put a wrong age on your profile page at all - it will not be unseen.

18. :redface: :roflmao:

19. let's leave it here:unsure::notworthy:

20. Yeah, you're probably right. Let's just say that this little affair hasn't really increased your credibility around here.