1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you Organized?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Scott Webber, Apr 18, 2011.

1. So i was thinking, when i got this game i write all my setups down on paper because the game is not reliable on keeping them.

well now im organized, why not share the way you keep your setups? :D

2. I have Dry setups saved to the game on all the tracks. Also for most of the tracks i have a wet setup. On some tracks i have saved career setups too. I got most of my setups from Race department but changed them to my preferences.
  3. Maybe you could have another page for each track, listing braking zones, and over taking points?
  4. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

*Cough* your setups *cough*

I recognised a few of them :p

But well done its more than what ive done.
  5. Send £11 my way and i'll send you a folder with all you're setups (depending if there on here)
  6. I got most of my setups on excel files, save the trees! ;)
  7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Nice one Scott!

I got my setups in a backup which I can't restore..... :(

Had to reinstall windwos last saturday as I got new hardware. A fresh installed F1-2010 didn't like my old savegame, so starting from scratch again.

Will need to create new ones and print them out, sorry trees.... :D
  8. Starting from scratch? check your PM!
  9. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Thanx man! :-D
  10. Pay no attention to the actual setup info as its waaay out of date as im in work and dont have the latest copy, but I got something like this going on for each track, and simply update as I evolve my setups...

11. I keep all the setups I found from here in formatted .txt files and uploaded them to a dropbox account so I can sync them to my ipod and have it on the go. I play the game at a few different pcs so it's easier for me to keep them with me.