1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you ever gonna bring back signatures?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Mohameddo-san, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I think every member should be allowed a signature once everything is straightened up on your ends.

Regular members should have a 500 character limit.

Premium members should have a 1000-1500 character limit.

Is it out of the question? Is it in demand?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What needs to be straightened up on our end? :)

Signatures aren't broken if that was the question. They are disabled for a couple of years as its very annoying to see repetitive messages/images all the time in discussions.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. i use to love signatures, infact for 9 years on forums, but you know what, it makes the forums look really messy with them in threads, this way without them, it's super clean & easy to read all the posts :) , it looks super cool.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

I hate sigs. Them gone, along with the adds as premium member, makes for much neater forum threads.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Only place i like it is iRacing forums because there are alot of companies and leagues that gets advertised through that but here i much prefer a clean look without a lot of sigs.

Besides, many companies have their company name under their real name anyways.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Glover

Paul Glover

Now that I'm come to think of it I prefer it without signatures, it does give the forum a 'cleaner' look.