1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Are you ever gonna bring back signatures?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Mohamedou Ari, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I think every member should be allowed a signature once everything is straightened up on your ends.

Regular members should have a 500 character limit.

Premium members should have a 1000-1500 character limit.

Is it out of the question? Is it in demand?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

What needs to be straightened up on our end? :)

Signatures aren't broken if that was the question. They are disabled for a couple of years as its very annoying to see repetitive messages/images all the time in discussions.

• Like Like x 8
  3. i use to love signatures, infact for 9 years on forums, but you know what, it makes the forums look really messy with them in threads, this way without them, it's super clean & easy to read all the posts :) , it looks super cool.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

I hate sigs. Them gone, along with the adds as premium member, makes for much neater forum threads.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only place i like it is iRacing forums because there are alot of companies and leagues that gets advertised through that but here i much prefer a clean look without a lot of sigs.

Besides, many companies have their company name under their real name anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    Joker

Now that I'm come to think of it I prefer it without signatures, it does give the forum a 'cleaner' look.