• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Are you all making a seperate game for mods?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by DAVID0983, Dec 3, 2012.

1. DAVID0983

DAVID0983

Ratings:
    +0
    Im just wodering how you are doing it, without affecting your current game as you can't play online when the game is modded.

Are you creating a seperate game? if so could you please explain the process you are doing so i can use the mods being posted here.

Thank you,
    Dave

2. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +598
    I don't play online, so no problem. But I use jonesoft generic mod enabler. It lets you enable/disable any mods you want, so you can easily switch back to default game any time to play online. I use it for all sims, it works great.

3. Carl Hughes

Carl Hughes

Ratings:
    +78
    I use generic mod enabler and have about 10 mods running all work fine online

4. DAVID0983

DAVID0983

Ratings:
    +0
    oh ok i will look it up cheers.

5. Thimoty Decrans

Thimoty Decrans

Ratings:
    +1,376
    i have 2 copy's, 1 on steam and the other is a copy of it to test out stuff,

6. Roberto Costa

Roberto Costa

Ratings:
    +480
    Just making 3 folders to be able to mod and keep playing on the league! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. WillsB3

WillsB3

Ratings:
    +56
    I use Generic mod enabler too. Have since F1 2010 and its just perfect :)