1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are we getting the 9th Sept. update?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bez, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Any word on the update mentioned by Jay in the simpit interview?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. maybe, in evening.

3. wont know for sure till steam does the updates (quite a few hours from now), but im fairly confident (albeit for no good reason).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. This is me on their facebook page

[​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

I hope i was clear enough in the interview with saying it was a target date! ;)

The team is working very hard to get builds done, ironing out last minute bugs etc etc.

If all goes well, we will make it today, if sh** hits the fan somewhere, we might delay. Just know that we are working hard on it!

• Like Like x 9
    • Beer Beer x 5
  7. Thanks for the updated info.

• Love Love x 2

8. :( So thursday it is?

Edit: Soo, uhm, yeah. See guys thursday! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Does someone care to speculate on the delivery of this very important update? Accurate or otherwise?

10. Just in from Steam > "Hey guys,

This is a big update and the team has been aggressively testing the latest build, but we're not ready to push it to public just yet. There are still more tests to be done, so we are aiming for a release tomorrow (Wednesday) if everything goes well.

We hope you'll find the update worth the wait. Thanks for your patience and support." Posted by: Marcus on Steam

11. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

12. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

damn you guys are fast

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Great news! Look forward to it...:thumbsup:

14. Hmmm I'm AFK tonite but back home tomorrow, hopefully I'll have both the update and my new wheel to play with then! :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is there a changelog for the patch that's available somewhere or will that come when it drops? Cheers.

16. It usually comes with the update.

17. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger
    Premium Member

hello jay ekkel,

i have a question to you,
    i hope you can give me an answear, it would be good for me.

the GTR2 and GTL lobby is down since yesterday,
    have this something to do with this update for raceroom game (think it come multiplayer alfa?? in this game) and do come the GTR2 and GTL lobby back?

or will both lobby be down for ever? (i fear this)

sorry for my bad english, i am not good in write in english

and thanks for answear (if this is possible for you)

servus

18. Is the GT Masters content with this update? If so why is there no details/tease/advertising the fact?
    Also what does it consist of, price etc. I mean... How am i meant to squirrel away vRP if i don't know what i need? :laugh:
    No info/hype/drive for sales.

*sigh*

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

We received some messages, i have forwarded them to some people that will be able to look into this issue.

I don't expect these lobby to go down forever.

• Beer Beer x 1
  20. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

having being a fan of race pro and early sumbin games I was out off by rr early progress. But think the new direction will send them baxk to how this great developer once was. I'm hoping the new update gets my faith back cos my money is here waiting to purchase me some gt cars and dtm.

come on guys surprie me like race pro did on the xbox

• Like Like x 1