are there cheat on rf2 ?

i wanna buy rf2 just hate cheating and i dont want to meet cheaters and uninstall the game as fast as possible, so thats why is on this game cheating , on rf1 was it , i heard about rf 2 also some , just wanna be sure from the guys here ? thnx

You can cheat but I have not really seen it in an online session. The kind of people that cheat don't normally know rfactor2 at all. I don't think you should be affraid of cheaters on this sim. Especially if you're running in a league based race with password. Some open servers like the isr servers can have some cheaters/trolls but I don't use these servers. If someone has problems please post it. Would be really interesting.

Only problem is , when a product is made of 1-0-1-0 etc. some people can hack banks and governments, anything possible, but I think the server host is the one who get game set up, if you don't match your booted.
like in assetto, if not match the files server disconnect, what i heard for rf 2 somewhre that like in rf 1 some kind of ram cheat using is possible ? and there is now this simracing anti cheat tool but does it realy works ?...i hope so ..

like in assetto, if not match the files server disconnect, what i heard for rf 2 somewhre that like in rf 1 some kind of ram cheat using is possible ? and there is now this simracing anti cheat tool but does it realy works ?...i hope so ..

Technically it's possible to RAM cheat on every single game ever released. And yes, the way to avoid it is by enforcing use of client-side anti-cheat tools like SimRacingTools.

Anyway, problem of rF2 multiplayer isn't cheaters, but general lack of any players.

Everybody who is faster then me is cheating, right? The most common cheat is skill, wonder if there is anti-cheat tool to that :roflmao:
I have played rFactor 2 since it was early beta also in ISR servers and I play rF2 online a lot. I haven't seen any cheaters but if I would discover that somebody is cheating I just ignore that guy becourse he is not cheating me but him self and most likely he is also cheating in real life and have a miserably life. :notworthy:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing