Are there any fare races in Race 07?

after lots of hesitation I started driving online
in those public servers: a few times I had a good fight
but those were very rare,
you run into some of the most patethic creatures in this world
...actually they run into you, but... :D
the races are way too short mostly 6 laps or so and they all think the race is won in the first corner
respect on track is something they do not know
and these :poop:s with the most 'fearsome' nicknames like 'ninjahawk' and 'nightrider69' and so on
start driving in the wrong direction halfway the race cause they can' t win
glad I left those times behind :cool:
I suggest you do the same and seek your online joy elsewhere...

Glad to hear that Barry! The Club events are all about fun, it doesn't matter what skill level you drive at or how often you drive. When you signup it's for that one race only though I bet you can't just drive one :O_o:. You will be respected by the other drivers and have plenty of time to prepare your car and yourself for the event, nothing at all like dropping into a public for the last two minutes of Qualifying and no time to learn the track or even put in a lap . We don't discuss laptimes in the Racing Club forum threads. While they're an important part of every event we don't want anyone to think that they'er not good enough or won't be welcome if they can't match the laps of the fastest drivers. Many new drivers worry that they won't fit in yet find themselves competitive even in their first race and that's because, well they are good or because the performance level has a good spread and there's something for everyone.

Our events are posted a week ahead, there's plenty of time to check out a car/track combo on your own. Once the server for an event is up, it's open to all licensed members! It's only at the time that the event starts, when we move to session Practice 2, that drivers should be those that have signed up for the event. For an hour before P2 begins, drivers will start coming in to work on car setups and learn the track. Drop in for any event at that time to get a feel for racing in the Club, just be sure your profile name as it appears hear in the forums.

We have new drivers coming in all the time as well as seasoned vet's. Hoping to see you in the lineup an on the grid soon!

Dennis

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years