Are the VIR and Bilster Berg projects dead?

Does anyone know if the Virginia International Raceway project by DB, Rigel & Arthur666 and the Bilster Berg project by Fat-Alfie still ongoing?

Ever since AC closed their modding section in their official webpage, I have not seen any news about them. These are the 2 favorite tracks that I was looking forward to.. :(

Yeah, the seemingly knee-high curbs probably give the car some nice trajectories. :roflmao::geek:

To bad for Bilster Berg though, but I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Is there at least a good video of it, I'd like to see it at least.

Is this the one?

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. After a difficult period, work on VIR is rolling again. I'll be starting a dedicated thread in the next few days. In the meantime here's a little teaser to say thanks for hanging in there :)

More details about release when we get the new thread underway. :cool:

DB

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_aventador_sv_vir_15-8-116-17-49-11.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. After a difficult period, work on VIR is rolling again. I'll be starting a dedicated thread in the next few days. In the meantime here's a little teaser to say thanks for hanging in there :)

DB

Didn`t see this until just now. Great to see VIR popping up over here. Been waiting for news of this for a little while :)

Hope things are going better for you now.

DB

View attachment 148551

VIR weekend.

Wanna spoil us with the dedicated thread and some more shots? :D:D:D:D

Damnit, so i found Bilster Berg and thought AC is truely the new modding king, just to discover now that i maybe shouldn't have waited for a 1.0 release :D
Bilster Berg is awesome! One of my favorite tracks in AC. Unfortunately, development has ceased on the track because the asset was sold. Therefore, we shall see no more updates.

The good news? The author has informed me that the final version of Bilster Berg that we all downloaded IS the final version of BB as far as the track layout, road mesh and visual road mesh are concerned. He continued doing cosmetic improvements for the new owners of the rights to BB. That's it.

The gooder news? Our friend Fat-Alfie is in the process of creating another gift to the AC community. From what I've driven on so far, it should be a very nice finished product! :) I'm lucky to be part of such a wonderful community! :thumbsup:

The good news? The author has informed me that the final version of Bilster Berg that we all downloaded IS the final version of BB as far as the track layout, road mesh and visual road mesh are concerned.
Doesn't help those poor souls like me who didn't download before it was taken down ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%