1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Are here people who want to drive in a league?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Slawomir Judek, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I'm wondering if there are people here who want to drive in a league with as many real options etc as possible? I'm in of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. I thought Multiplayer isn't available yet anyway. But I'd be in.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It isn't yet but that doesn't stop us from doing some little pre-season planning :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Yes and no, think I'm just being greedy, VWSR, VWEC, VSCC and I'm interested in the DTM one as well :laugh:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

Sign me up!
  7. Stelios

Premium Member

Multiplayer is going to be late i think but i would surely be interested in a league.
  8. There is gonna be a lot of leagues but, as I said, I'd like to host or to be a part of a league where every single thing technically doable is as close to reality as possible. Still, good to know there are other drives with the same mindset :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I would totally sign up for a league, if there will be any available. (By the way, can somebody help me out with becoming a Licensed member? Of course in private message, thank you).
  10. If somebody wants to participate in a league I mentioned before (as many realstic gameplay and not only options available), please, contact me via PM. I have an offer you can't refuse, if you know what I mean ;).
  11. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

The only thing that i wait for is multiplayer,more GT cars and @Bram Hengeveld to open GT league sign up`s :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. I'd like it, but I don't know if I'm prepared for that. Never been in a league. :unsure:
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Things to think about before signing up for a league

Before signing up for a league why not try out the club sections at RD
    This is a great way to learn all the skills needed to drive in a league,
    You also get an idea of what is involved when making a commitment, you sign up and we expect you to be there. The same for club racing, So if you cant keep to your sign up in club racing why should we give a place to you in the league.
    If you turn up for club events in RD you are more likely to get a place in the league, plain and simple.

So many times we have seen a great number of signups only to find that half way through the league allot have lost interest or left, with no thought of all the effort put in behind the scenes by the staff to make it possible for the league to happen..

We try to do our part in providing great racing in our servers, but as drivers you have to do your part also, together we can make great things happen, but without the support of all the drivers showing commitment to what you sign up for, be it league or club, it will fall apart.

Come join the club races at RD, and show us you want and are willing to take on the responsibility of league racing.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Understood. Sorry :redface:
  15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

That was not directed at you mate :)
    but a general pointer to all.
    On how to get involved in league racing,:)
    it is great fun, just like the club racing is,
    but league racing is another step up from club racing..
    if you like club racing and want more then you will love the league ethos :)
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  16. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in for sure...but it will depend on how my trusty but old pc handles AC when there's other cars on track...
  17. Well RD isn't the only place to organize races, clubs and leagues. But I agree with one important thing: it all depends on both the drivers participating in races and the stuff. Actually the main subject of this topic was if there is anybody who want to be a part of a league with as many real options etc as possible :D
  18. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

Sign me up!
  19. Am i the only one thinking that if AC plays it right, it might as well blows GSC2013 away? I have both and i find driving in AC allot better, in GSC it's like you never really are connected to the road.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  20. Whats GTC2013?!