Arduino TM1638

I have done a lot of Arduino projects and unless you already have all the hardware lying around then I agree with Richard. I bought an 8 inch Android tablet for £20 on Ebay and use that with DashmeterPro with AC/RF1/RF2/SCE/AMS and it works great and is very customisable.

Upvote 0
I have done a lot of Arduino projects and unless you already have all the hardware lying around then I agree with Richard. I bought an 8 inch Android tablet for £20 on Ebay and use that with DashmeterPro with AC/RF1/RF2/SCE/AMS and it works great and is very customisable.
I already have arduino nano + TM1638 + 3d printed "plate" to mount on a wheel

Upvote 0
I have quite a nice Arduino project at home. Works great in iRacing and with some available info on the other racingsims. But After i started to play around with Dashmeter i though what the heck. The LED are there also on Dashmeter. Real led's is ok for daylight outdoor operation, but us sitting at home you want to turn the brightness down so much that the fake led's from Dashmeter are more than bright enough. Not even talking about the great customization you can do making your own screens.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years