Arduino powered display

I'm going to be working on a Sim display (F1 style) for the budget minded Sim racer. I'm going to use the arduino (possibly uno) to power the display. If anyone wants to throw some knowledge or past experiences my way, I'd be happy to take the help.

This will be a 100% open source project. I look forward to posting my progress here.

Scroll thought the posts to see update.

Last edited:
Hello, congratulations, first of all, that´s a really awesome work! there is no a lot of people able to do this work.

I wish to ask you, now that the code is finished, how to do the circuit and connections, I mean, to do all to work perfect at did to you, could be great making a circuit identical as you did. For me is very important overcoat the gear indicator, but is really great having a delta time indicator as you have and even greater to having all exactly as you have... I have an arduino UNO starter kit, I think that I have in the kit all the components that you have used in your great project.

So how could I construct same circuit that you have? thank you very much for your time!

Upvote 0
Hello, congratulations, first of all, that´s a really awesome work! there is no a lot of people able to do this work.

I wish to ask you, now that the code is finished, how to do the circuit and connections, I mean, to do all to work perfect at did to you, could be great making a circuit identical as you did. For me is very important overcoat the gear indicator, but is really great having a delta time indicator as you have and even greater to having all exactly as you have... I have an arduino UNO starter kit, I think that I have in the kit all the components that you have used in your great project.

So how could I construct same circuit that you have? thank you very much for your time!

I'm in the process of moving right now, so things are a bit crazy. I will be sharing my circuit boards once I get a little further on with this project.

Upvote 0
is this project still in work? Long time nothing read about it. I am testing as well with an arduino and don't know how to manage multiple games with one sketch. Only thing is with xsim3 but can't get this software to communicate with my arduino

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back