1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Archived F1 2011 Racing Club Threads (1)

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by James Chant, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Please use this thread to discuss Racing Club activities for the PC.

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Please use this thread to discuss Racing Club activities for the xbox 360.

3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Please use this thread to discuss Racing Club activities for the PS3.

4. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

hehe first post

5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

post 2 I beleive Oli

6. and i think you will find i posted the first race event on racing club so beat that :D

7. 5th post? :tongue:

8. I got the 1000th post for my weekly championship

9. SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!! I think we should stop this random posting now

10. Oli why did you put this on my weekly championship page
    SPAM ALERT: feel free to check out my ad i have put up for a Logitech Driving Force wireless in the Sim Racing Market Place

11. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

cos i want people to know that there is a Good wheel that is very good quality from the well known leading gaming developer, Logitech, is available from 11 euro's via paypal :p

12. In Preparation for the Official RD PC League, the Organizers (Myself and Andrew Bortz ) will be hosting none stop Races each night for 2 weeks, this is for data which we need for the league and to see how the game is on Multiplayer.

Don't miss out on Joining some of the best clean fair Racer's around!

13. Does anyone yet know if the setups fron 2010 will transfer to 2011 (handling/speed wise)??

14. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

No, we don't... yet.... and I think as they really changed the car handling the setups will be mostly not work the same. Also the tyres will have a different behaviour than in 2010.

Man, I am looking forward to this game. :D

15. i can't wait myself Stefan, it's going to be EPIC! ... definatly going to play this alot, my favorite Track is Monaco and Singapore, both tracks which are not played so much, looking forward to the changes on them!

16. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

My favorites are Canada, Istanbul and Hungary. Looking forward to the Indian track, but mostly to the Nurburgring... looks like fun corners where you can find a nice rhytme. 3 Weeks and counting... :D

Hopefully the curbs in Singapore are a bit more forgiving in 2011, now when you look at them you already spin :D

17. I've been doing the nurburgring on race07. It sure is a great track, and looks like they have done a good job in F1 2011 judging by the gameplay video i saw here today.

18. haha i went back on the good old GRID Game which has the Nurburgring.... Going around in a BMW is not so good going very slow compared to F1 :D.

You ever raced on that Track Stefan in any game? if not i don't mind making some video's for you guy's, as to what gears and how to take the corner's ?

I'll be posting up a Street Circuit Event once again so watch out for that! Melbourne will be in it!

19. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Yes, Scott I raced it once .....a loooooooooong time ago..... Monaco F1 Racing Simulation, GP3 or GP4, can't remember, but if you wan't a vid, I surely will watch it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.