1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[Archive] Season 1 - 6

Discussion in 'PS3 | F1 League' started by Oli Peacock, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Australian

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Malaysian

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Chinese

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Bahrain

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  5. Spain

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. Monaco

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Canada

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  8. Britian

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  9. German

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Hungarian

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  11. Belgian

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  12. Italian

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  13. Singapore

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  14. Korean

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  15. Japanese

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  16. Indian

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  17. Abu Dhabi

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  18. United States

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  19. Brazil

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  20. Jerez

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  21. Brands Hatch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

archive

2. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

[​IMG]

3. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

yea thats the only way it can be done, remember, the PC version might have some weather mods, i aint to sure as i know nothing about the PC version lol. btw how are we gonna sort the teams out?

4. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Names outta a hat

5. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

Cool, shame we dont have one of those random computer generator type things to do it loool

6. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Just thought that if we run 16 per group that will meAn we can only run 8 teams

7. Yeah, sounds good

8. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

yep that sounds about right, and that also means that at least one team will be in the same car, not that it matters, its just a case of who, also how many groups we running im assuming 2, 3 at most

9. So I know it's still early days, but when is your planed date to start the league? Or are we going straight to F1 11'?

10. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Nikola, it under Calende, rles and regualations

11. I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in this...but I thought it would be kind of cool. Depending on how many groups there are, for my example we'll say three groups.

So each driver in group 1 would pick a driver from group 2 and 3 to be part of their team, each driver in that team would use the same car as driver 1. You could have team testing sessions to help with driving lines, setups, etc. between races, and a constructors championship for the teams.

I just thought it would be a cool idea, and would be nice for some of the guys in groups two and three to get a chance to learn some stuff from group 1 drivers to become faster.

Thoughts?

12. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Good idea Ryan, im all for it although ill c what Darren and Jaime think

13. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

Well that sorts out the issue of picking the teams for the constructors that we were having and i think its a great idea to although that could just mean that the guys from Group 1 pick their fastest counterpart from the other group, but there would still be a speed difference there so it still makes sense.

Im with oli

14. yeah I agree as well

15. You could do a draft for picking drivers....have the guy with the slowest draft time get the first pick, second slowest get the second pick, and so on.....or you could just do a random drawing for draft slots...

16. Meh, I think I am a lot slower than most guys...sigh.

Silverstone 1:30:153
    Marina Bay 1:49.410
    Total 3:19.563

17. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

DO NOT POST HERE wait for Jaime to update the table

18. So how is everyone fairing with the Timetrialing at Silverstone and Singapore?

I've managed a couple of decent laps which are not yet perfect! :)

19. Sigh...your imperfect laps are still a good four seconds faster than mine, lol. Damn you andric! :)

20. Just managed a 1.41.7 (3rd in the world). I have that top spot in sight, just need to get a clean lap together!