PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Yes. I did for about 24 hours after the patch. I thought it was patch related, but then and again I remember to check the "Live" website, and their network was having issues. That may be the case with you if your internet is fine.
Here is the U.S. version:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
XBL all good here so nothing to do with that. Just checked pCars forums and it's patch related... hit and miss whether you get access to them or not each time you start up :rolleyes:

Same boat here.lol

I have a pretty comfortable setup. It was based on the "baseline" version in this website:
http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

The one Michael originally found. However, I made a few key adjustments. although I think we are all in the same boat with this car ("some say" Damn I miss that show...FU BBC. lol) that this car is the hardest to drive in the game. God help us if it rains. Besides that, the game is no joke:

Really struggling to find a setup that im comfortable with here. Can't get the feel to have any consistency at all. Real fun though but 50 laps is going to be tough for sure.

I'll make a video of my setup and post it. Not sure it will help much, but I can say that a 50 lapper is at least imaginable. Probably going to have to pit a few times, but I just hope I don't destroy it. I have no idea how they drove these cars for a few years. :O_o:

What you have to pay attention too is if your GT is in the upper right hand corner along with your current car. Or if instead of your GT it just says player while in a lobby. Then you have to quit the game and restart it. I've noticed that since patch 3.0

Reactions: Rob
I absolutely love Jenson. But if he has to go...

Just wanted to say that after Singapore (the race that confirmed Kimi is obviously past his prime and Vettel is not the best driver on the grid :rolleyes:) my respect for Verstappen shot up a mile. For a kid that age to tell his team off when they give him a ridiculous order. Wow. That tells me all I need to know about that Max. He is a chip off the old block for sure. And I'm going to have to rethink my age objection. lol.

What you have to pay attention too is if your GT is in the upper right hand corner along with your current car. Or if instead of your GT it just says player while in a lobby. Then you have to quit the game and restart it. I've noticed that since patch 3.0
Yeah I've noticed that too.
That's actually a good thing, in the big picture, I think. Mine were back pretty quickly.

Why is that a good thing :cautious: pain in the ass if you're trying to access those and have to keep restarting each time. One guy in the forum did it 17 times before it worked for him :confused:.

I have a pretty comfortable setup. It was based on the "baseline" version in this website:
http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

The one Michael originally found. However, I made a few key adjustments. although I think we are all in the same boat with this car ("some say" Damn I miss that show...FU BBC. lol) that this car is the hardest to drive in the game. God help us if it rains. Besides that, the game is no joke:
I tried one of the setups there but it wasn't for me. Added even more understeer lol. I have a setup that I think will get me through the 50 laps but lacking much in the way of pace so I'll be hoping to avoid too many offs and play the ol' tortoise and hare game ;)

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 413 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 280 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years