PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Is yours in instant on mode? They usually update automatically. Also did you hard reset it like the PC forum usually suggests...
No I turned instant on becasue of the problem of it leaving things running in the background. The patches always download as soon as I start whatever game there are patches available for. Thats what happened last night as well but after it had finished I checked the game size and it still showed as 19gb.

No I turned instant on becasue of the problem of it leaving things running in the background. The patches always download as soon as I start whatever game there are patches available for. Thats what happened last night as well but after it had finished I checked the game size and it still showed as 19gb.

Did you try hard resetting it Peter?

Id suggest taking it to the PC Forum just incase it is there just being stupid :laugh:

Well, according ot what I have read on the pCars forum I must have the patch as I had the driving line on when I tried it briefly this morning and also the track map on the loading screen which are both things that have occured since the patch.

Indeed, and if anyone can get that Mustang to go fast it would be you Boothy. I plan on using the Helmet view with Helmet for the open wheel cars and prototype to add to the immersion.
Same here, it is very immersive and the only reason I have not gone with it previously in our races is because it does take a bit of getting used to so not wise without decent practice. I was trying it at Imola in the GP3 runs and it was really a lot of fun :)

Reactions: Rob
hey guys I have an issue since patch 4 where all of my tuning and feedback settings I applied to cars past nurburgring in the tracks alphabet won't load. It won't even save any adjustments I make to cars on the go in the pit box on said tracks past N. Does this bug require me to delete my game save once again? It's real bad timing because I have another league race at sakitto tonight, and I can't save adjustments.

Nic, my download was strange (it prompted me about 7am your time today and automatically downloaded). It started loading, then went off of the "Pending Downloads" area screen and showed as an icon with "39% complete" in a small box. It would then not budge from 39%. Upon hard reboot, by game size is 21.2gb or thereabouts. Like Peter, I only figured I had it when I saw different or new things like track temperature, weather flashing in a different area, different fonts and sizes in places, etc.

Does anyone know what the game size is supposed to be after patch 4.0?

I'll check to see about the setups. Sorry that happened to you, as that a real pain in the ass. I have never had to delete my saved files, but I don't think I ever reached that artificial cap either.

AI @ 90% is 1:25s. I'm not going to make this race but was practicing with my Teammate and could only get down to 1:27.8 after 30 mins of practice.

Exactly! WTF? I have never been so "off" of the A.I. times. I have racked by brain to try and figure out why because I know the track and what the car will do. One of the biggest problems seems to be the rear breaking loose in any gear except 5th and maybe 4th. And it breaks loose about midway into the acceleration upward. Another WTF?!?! Were their cars that hard to drive? Please tell me they were. I'll feel better if Peter is struggling, but I doubt it. lol :cautious:. Or is it just a case of "welcome to SIM racing Mr. Waddell"?

Last edited:
Yes Unfortunately the RWD car is head and shoulders better than the other LMP2 cars. Plus it doesn't really exists as it was created by SMS.

Michael, or anyone -- there is another fake car in the lineup that I had not caught. The Merek, according to some car list websites, was community created. But my impression and experience is that it does not have the advantage that the RWD car has. It also looks like a more realistic knock off. lol. They seem to have at least based it on the others' performance. What does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%