1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARCA Setup Differences Plugin

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Patrick van Driel, May 31, 2009.

1. - Is a setup analyzer plugin for Arca Sim. This plugin can be enabled and disabled easily with the .ini file that comes with it. When enabled, it will record any changes you have made to your setups, and a before and after snapshot of tire temps, best, worst, and average lap times, brake temps, engine performance, and other valuable information. You can compare one setup to another side by side,and analyze the performance between the two with the html files that are created after each session.

Attached Files:

2. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I never did try this out.
  3. Euh! me neighter :) but some setup aliens sure would love to try it i guess.
  4. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

This works for rFactor too, but i guess it should seeing as its the same platform.

I used when i`m setting up my NSS trucks. It can be used with any car on any track, but was obviously designed for Nascar type racing.

Its brilliant all the same. I was sick of finding a good base setup, then ruining it and not being able to get it back. With this, it tracks your changes so you know what you`ve done :)
  5. Nice to know it worked out for you :)
  6. Hi I tried to d/l this and it had an error unzipping, can you please upload it again
  7. I have no problems but here it is again.

Attached Files: