1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARCA and triple monitor setup

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Glenn Petersen, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Does ARCA sim racing program support a triple monitor configuration?
  2. to tell you the truth no idea...maybe it does
    maybe TSF guys can help out here
  3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I have it running via SoftTH.
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Thanks for the input. I got it working good using ATI eyefinity.
  5. hi all

i have ati eyesfinity 5870 but i dont no how work for having triple monitor?
    Is it possible to run the triple monitor with 1 20''and 2 19''or is it work just with same monitor?
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm not sure about different size monitors. I know you have to set each monitor to the same resolution. I made sure to get 3 identical monitors to minimize any issues. You should have the Catalyst software for your video card. It helps you set up the 3 monitors. You also have get a special adapter for your 3rd monitor. I'm at work now so I don't know exactly what it is called from memory. I also went to ATI website and downloaded instructions for helping in setting them up.
  7. Hi Glenn

I have a ATI 5800 card. I would like to use three monitors with my simulator. How do I get the side monitors to show side views from cockpit?

8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

The side monitors don't really show side views. You do get a much wider field of vision, though. So you will see cars besides you much earlier than without the wide view.