• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

ARC_Team G25-e Conversion Review

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    The latest Harware review is up on the front page, this time its ARC_Teams G25-e conversion

Any questions, put em here! :)

2. Ben Zenon

Ben Zenon

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent mod! Decided to move the fans to the front on mine though. Both for appearance, and that the warm air now escapes from the top :D

3. Andrea Rossetti

Andrea Rossetti

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Ben.
    can you send me a pic of your modification?

4. Ben Zenon

Ben Zenon

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Andrea. Will try to get something over by end of the week. Very happy with the performance gains!

5. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    Thats a nice Idea, putting the fans on the front panel Ben

Good tip :)

6. Ben Zenon

Ben Zenon

Ratings:
    +0
    Been trying to upload these images but keeps giving me an error 'invalid file'. Have resized down to 600k but no dice. I will persist given time...

7. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    Ben, we are no longer allowed to upload .jpg files. Post your image on a hosting site and put a link in your post. This will allow us to see the image and you will be able to manage your images better this way too. :)