ARC_Team Carbon Pedals

The Italian, high-end, sim equipment manufacturer ARC_Team have announced the next product in their new Carbon range. Following the recent release of their Carbon Sequential Shifter (which we hope to be reviewing very soon) are the beautiful looking new Carbon Pedals.

The Carbon_Pedals keep the strong and compact design of their predecessor, the Arc_Pedals, as well as the quality of finish, and key features from the previous version such as multiple settings. On top of this the Sparco pedal adjustment has been introduced to all the models.

The Carbon_Pedals consists of three single pedalset modules that can be combined in two ways: either throttle and brake or throttle, brake and clutch. The settings can be tuned by adjusting the screws and sliders which, within a specific range, allow a continuous adjustment on three axis.
The strength simulation is extremely realistic thanks to a proprietary solution formed by a pneumatic air cylinder with an auto-recharge spring that works on low pressure.
The desired strength is easily set by adjusting a single screw.

[gallery ids="23412,23404,23405"]

The pedalset can be connected straight to your computer with a USB plug; Carbon_Pedals can be ordered also with a serial cable to connect it with Logitech, Fanatec or Thrustmaster steering wheels.

Delivery will start in March. For pricing (gulp!) and a 10% launch offer discount (yay!) check out the ARC-Team store
View the Post on the Blog

The question is whether it would make you faster or slower. If the brake pedal is stiff, I'd guess the latter. I set my brake on Clubsport Pedals less stiffer as my foot used to go numb after 1h30m-2h30m of racing and couldn't be as fast as people with plastic pedals.

But I'd be interested how do you feel it when you modulate brake pressure. Clubsport pedals aren't as good as they could be in this area.

Upvote 0
Actually some are as there is a growing market for high-end products. Racing teams, individual drivers, wealthy sim enthusiasts from the middle-east etc.

Upvote 0
Yes but I doubt that the cost of your car is included in your calculation right ?
When it comes to the "is it wotrh the price" it often a matter of what people think.
For sure 1000 euros is really super-expensive, but it depends of your personnal "fortune" and how much you use your sim system.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing