• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Aquaplaning?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by James Hedley, Apr 5, 2009.

1. James Hedley

James Hedley

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Is it actually possible to aquaplane in GTR Evo? I know it can get pretty wet but I have never come close to aquaplaning.

Thanks
    jihedley

2. Simon Trendell

Simon Trendell

Ratings:
    +7
    Choose any car, make it wet & put slicks on :D

3. James Hedley

James Hedley

Ratings:
    +0
    Very funny Simon :roflmao:. I have actually tried that and it does work but I meant like in the malaysian f1 race where everyone was aquaplaing off the track with full wets on.

4. Simon Trendell

Simon Trendell

Ratings:
    +7
    I would think the game doesn't simulate the level of rain seen at the Malaysian GP :)
    Then most of the cars in Evo will cope with rain better than an F1 car can.

5. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    drive on full heavy rain on the STCC tracks...you might get there some aquaplaning :) (and a lot of wall)

6. James Hedley

James Hedley

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeh good point Simon. lol Christopher will give it a try :smirk:

7. Oli Bellamy

Oli Bellamy

Ratings:
    +0
    Try the WTCC Extreme cars in full wet, you'll have some trouble keeping them in a straight line.

8. Dustin Barton

Dustin Barton

Ratings:
    +0
    GTR + Indy = A blast. Just for fun, i set the field at 85% diff., Heavy Rain, Slicks, and 5 laps to get from the front to the back. Pssh, piece of cake. 90%, not too bad, but doable, 95%...things were getting dirty in the corners ;) 100%, I'm not sure how my car made it back in one piece :p Obviously not how i normally drive but this would be a great event for online sometime.