1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by James Hedley, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Hi

Is it actually possible to aquaplane in GTR Evo? I know it can get pretty wet but I have never come close to aquaplaning.

2. Choose any car, make it wet & put slicks on :D
  3. Very funny Simon :roflmao:. I have actually tried that and it does work but I meant like in the malaysian f1 race where everyone was aquaplaing off the track with full wets on.
  4. I would think the game doesn't simulate the level of rain seen at the Malaysian GP :)
    Then most of the cars in Evo will cope with rain better than an F1 car can.
  5. drive on full heavy rain on the STCC tracks...you might get there some aquaplaning :) (and a lot of wall)
  6. Yeh good point Simon. lol Christopher will give it a try :smirk:
  7. Try the WTCC Extreme cars in full wet, you'll have some trouble keeping them in a straight line.
  8. GTR + Indy = A blast. Just for fun, i set the field at 85% diff., Heavy Rain, Slicks, and 5 laps to get from the front to the back. Pssh, piece of cake. 90%, not too bad, but doable, 95%...things were getting dirty in the corners ;) 100%, I'm not sure how my car made it back in one piece :p Obviously not how i normally drive but this would be a great event for online sometime.