1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Apps not showing in game

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Norman Bruce, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Hi, I can't seem to get a couple of apps to work.
    I downloaded them in rar format and extracted them to the main directory (default install), both apps come with two folders "content" and "apps".
    I have enabled them in the UI Modules menu in AC but they are not in the game when I go to the app side bar.
    The two I am trying to install are PDash and MiniStatsBar, I have ptracker and helicorsa already installed and they work fine.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    What am I doing wrong ?

2. ministatsbar doesn't work anymore others also reporting , maybe an ac update has broke ministats, pdash works for me, activated in menu and sidebar when on track

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Thanks for the info Paul, I really just want something to let me know about my fuel consumption.
    I thought the updates might have something to do with it but I don't know why PDash is not working for me.

4. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Just got it sorted out, I had downloaded the PDash from the AC forms link and it is out of date (v1.3). :redface: I downloaded the version on RD ( V1.5) and it is working, problem solved.:D

• Like Like x 1