1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC APP for laps

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by ers49_k, May 15, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

I was looking for some tracks when i found the Lime Rock Park. I saw the preview video (
    ) and i want to know if someone know where i can find the app used in the video for present the laps.

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think its a default one It can be found in the app bar on the far right on screen using the mouse.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Anybody using more than one screen on AC, are you able to use overlays on a separate screen? ie, drag is off to the second screen?

I like to use some of them but it all gets a bit messy and the transparencies aren't white right.
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I can drag them where i want yes :)
  5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

So if I have AC on 32" and 2nd desktop on smaller monitor, I can drag the overlays AC screen and put them on a Dark desktop screen?
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Now that bit i dont know, I thought you meant a single screen using more than 1 monitor or screen :)
  7. No, you can't. I use triples for AC and a fourth for other things but the AC apps can't be moved outside the AC displays. To keep things neat I use DashMeterPro (laps/remaining, position, fuel/per lap, tach, best/current times, tire temps, and much more) for all my racing sims.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

So Dashmeter pro works on AC?
  9. Yes, I use it on AC, Project CARS, R3E/DTM, GSCE, F1 2013, Race 07, and Dirt 3. And the screens are customizable - love it.
  10. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

There are several Dashmeter Pro versions for different games.
    I got 3 actually:
    • rF, rF2, GSC
    • AC, pCARS
    • GTR 2 etc.