1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The AC Racing Club needs a few helping members who would love to become staff. Click here for more information.

PC APP for laps

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by ers49_k, May 15, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

I was looking for some tracks when i found the Lime Rock Park. I saw the preview video (
    ) and i want to know if someone know where i can find the app used in the video for present the laps.

Thanks

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think its a default one It can be found in the app bar on the far right on screen using the mouse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Anybody using more than one screen on AC, are you able to use overlays on a separate screen? ie, drag is off to the second screen?

I like to use some of them but it all gets a bit messy and the transparencies aren't white right.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I can drag them where i want yes :)

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

So if I have AC on 32" and 2nd desktop on smaller monitor, I can drag the overlays AC screen and put them on a Dark desktop screen?

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Now that bit i dont know, I thought you meant a single screen using more than 1 monitor or screen :)

7. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

No, you can't. I use triples for AC and a fourth for other things but the AC apps can't be moved outside the AC displays. To keep things neat I use DashMeterPro (laps/remaining, position, fuel/per lap, tach, best/current times, tire temps, and much more) for all my racing sims.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

So Dashmeter pro works on AC?

9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Yes, I use it on AC, Project CARS, R3E/DTM, GSCE, F1 2013, Race 07, and Dirt 3. And the screens are customizable - love it.

10. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

There are several Dashmeter Pro versions for different games.
    I got 3 actually:
    • rF, rF2, GSC
    • AC, pCARS
    • GTR 2 etc.