1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Anywhere to view Brazilian stock car?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by dcully, Apr 2, 2013.

1. As the title says, anyone know any means of viewing these cars in action?
    I have motorstv uk here in Ireland and eurosport but no mention on either,not that i expected there to be.
    Maybe someone knows somewhere online i can catch up on these races?

2. I´ve browsed the internet for a long time (GSC 2011) and haven´t found anything:mad: .I searched for livestream and
    regular broadcast but nada no nothing.I hope there is someone with better luck than me.
    Fingers crossed:sneaky:

3. check for Rede Globo and SporTV as those give the presentation, there got to be one around.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

The sad thing with most motorsport disciplines is that they're terribly behind new technologies. I have subscriptions for both NHL and NFL and simply pay them directly instead of subscribing to pay TV in my country - especially viable since not all matches are available on TV.

It's win / win: I get to see whatever I want, whenever I want. The organizations get money instead of losing a possible customer. I'm still waiting for such stuff being available for motorsports, especially the FIA / FOM, after all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only thing I found was this, 2012 @Curitiba. Cool start.

6. SPORTV and some steps in Globo