Anyone with the DRM mod having issues since the updates

*EDIT Nevermind. Figured it out..

For some reason all of the cars in the DRM revival mod dont accelerate properly. Pressing the gas barely does anything. Even if i ride the clutch, as soon as a get off the clutch the rpms drop low and the car doesnt go. I have no idea what the issue is. All other mods work fine..

Last edited:
Where did you get that mod are you sure it's for GSCE. I haven't been able to locate it. I think somebody did an illegal rip for gsc 2012 but not sure. Thats an rfactor mod that was not ported for GSCE somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Where did you get that mod are you sure it's for GSCE. I haven't been able to locate it. I think somebody did an illegal rip for gsc 2012 but not sure. Thats an rfactor mod that was not ported for GSCE somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

**snip** for illegal mod

Mod worked fine for me until the latest update..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard from a little mouse that that is a ripped off conversion. The site you downloaded from is not the original site. I won't post the name of the site thats doing them. Just so you know. I personally won't add to that practice so no more answers from me. :)

Actually RD does not support illegal mods. Owners of content ripped illegally are permitted to report uploaded content as their own and we will remove it. But there's nothing wrong with people talking about it.

I don't want to get into a debate, I just wanted to drop in before the conversation got out of hand with a reminder to keep it civil please. No need for insults. Thanks :thumbsup:

Actually RD does not support illegal mods. Owners of content ripped illegally are permitted to report uploaded content as their own and we will remove it. But there's nothing wrong with people talking about it.

I don't want to get into a debate, I just wanted to drop in before the conversation got out of hand with a reminder to keep it civil please. No need for insults. Thanks :thumbsup:
gotcha. i removed the link to the illegal mod just incase.. I actually posted it because i thought he needed the link and couldnt find it. Didnt know it was illegal. My mistake...

Running fine here - no changes. I did the conversion myself to personal use in GSCE 1.10 or 1.15 (can't remember now), so all I can say is that maybe your conversion is broken. Reinstall?

I have no problems with the mod in question. FFB is a bit weak though.

yah I figured it out. Somehow first gear was WAAAY too long. Not really sure how that happened on all the cars. It was weird. but its fixed now. Thanks anyway.

So what is the verification process when running across mods? Is there a RD gold seal affixed somewhere that I am missing? I am hooked on several cars in this "mod that cannot be mentioned", along with some cars in another mod that I won't mention either. So of course I will remove them from GSCE and trash them now **wink wink**... shame, really liked those cars the best.

So what is the verification process when running across mods? Is there a RD gold seal affixed somewhere that I am missing? I am hooked on several cars in this "mod that cannot be mentioned", along with some cars in another mod that I won't mention either. So of course I will remove them from GSCE and trash them now **wink wink**... shame, really liked those cars the best.
I dont think it matters what mods you have. Its only an issue if you share a converted mod on the forum with out the authors permission. All the mods are free to download so converting them for personal use should never be an issue. I have hundreds of converted mod, some converted myself and others downloaded. There are some REALLY good rfactor mods.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%