Anyone want to race online?

mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace
I have GTR2, and after seeing many people racing in tournaments in other popular games, I am now inspired to do likewise. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and also if you can't do so, then recommend me a good group to join in these sort of competitions in GTR2.

Thanks ;)

Evo is also missing several of the cars in GTR2 ... I'm just saying that I was told that that was why RD stopped hosting GTR2 races ... I wish I could remember who told me that and in which thread :unsure:

EDIT:
AH! found it ... I was told this by Bram himself in a thread I started about .rcs files.
No its not "odd". We discontinued GTR2 years ago when GTR Evolution came out :)

from this thread :: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/is-my-race-07-wheel-rcs-compatible-with-gtr2.82234/

I have been a member here at RD for a while now. Most of my input has gone into the F1 section. As you may have noticed.
This in no excuse.
When I saw the title of this thread, I posted the link without really thinking. GTR2 is an old game and the reason why we run it is because a lot of guys cannot afford a big rig for the new games and a lot of fun can still be had with this sim.
BTW a link to RD has been posted on our forum as I feel, being one of, if not the biggest Sim racing sites, you guys have a lot to contribute.
We are a community based league. Everyone gets a say in what we do and we have only been going for 3 months now. The internet here is one of the most expensive in the world and I carry the cost gladly to give the guys somewhere to race.
You will also notice that the link to RD was posted nearly 2 months ago:
http://shadowracing.proboards.com/thread/27/great-modding-site

I honestly had no intention of stealing drivers from any other leagues. Just thought I would help the guys that dont know where to race GTR2.
I thank you all for the work the admins do and take care guys.

I have no problem with you Hotpup, i am also a fan of GTR2 and as i said i will try to work with guys to keep the older sims running.

If guys want to run there own server D/servers and make up events feel free to do so also.
At RD we are always here to listen but as for running the events, we would need staff to step up and take control.

We have the same with guys asking for leagues in Race07, but the problem is they want a league but don't realise how much work is involved.
and never produce a full plan that is viable..
time will tell maybe we will get some dedicated guys who will.
We are working on a feature were Premium members will in the future be able to set up there own events.
But we are still working on the detail for this so it is WIP. to see what is actually possible.:)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years