1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Want Some Motorsport Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nick Deeley, Jul 10, 2009.

1. If you're looking for some new desktop wallpaper for your computer, then how about this?

Created this earlier this evening from a photo I took at Donington last weekend.

Thought id post it here to give you guys the first chance to use it and see it before I publish it on my website.

Its in 1600x1200 format at the moment. Will create some different sizes at a later date. And its nearly 500kb in size to download, so shouldnt break the bandwidth bank account ;)

[​IMG]

2. Awesome! But I have 1680x1050 :(

3. I only have 1024x768 :(

Nice wallpapers anyway :D

4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

nice wallpaper. Guys, you can still download. It will resize to fit.

5. Thx guys, And yes it will resize to fit. I just make the wallpapers to suit the majority of screen sizes, so just choose the nearest one to you.

:)

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Nick fantastic wallpaper. Will you be having one in 1920 by 1080 res?

7. Yeh, I know it resizes, but it's not 16:10.

8. Some more sizes coming soon. Dont worry.

9. Awesome, thanks Nick :)

10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Cool! These Wallpapers are great Nick.. :)

11. Amazing pictures!
    I would love you forever if I could get a widescreen A1GP Ireland wallpaper :D

12. I might do one just for you. Any particular size/dimensions you need it in?

13. 1680x1050.
    Could be a good idea to get a higher-res 16:10 wallpaper, as it would fit more monitors, and I can just downscale :)

14. 1440x900. I have multiple systems running that. Though any 16:10 aspect ratio size over that can be easily resized. It's going up from 1280x800 that doesn't work very well.

15. Have done some 1680x1050 for the 3 2009 wallpapers on my site.

Need to make a WTCC one now. Anyone got a hi-res RD logo? As the ones in the skinning forum are only 400px wide. Need one thats double that really.

16. Thanks a lot Nick! :D

Site bookmarked :)

And about the RD logo, it's only a small thing. I don't know who made it to ask for a bigger size...

17. Thought I'd let you guys know theres a WTCC wallpaper now up.

:smile-big:

Seems I'm too nice, I cant help keep on creating them :p

And just in case anyone wonders, the WTCC logo i made myself as there wasnt any logos big enough. Took me ages to make it :)

18. Awesome, good job on the logo :)