1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want my copy of RFactor?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Here's the deal. I bought RFactor yesterday from London Drugs, it was on sale for $4.99 got it home tried to install but when i tried to key in code,it wont recognise code. I think code was misprinted. I cant be bothered to contact Rfactor to fix issue because i paid so little for game. So if anyone else wants to deal with code BS, game is yours.If interested PM me and i will get back to you about sending it to whoever wants it. Cheers.
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol in the time you wrote this post you could have contacted ISI as well and you would have had your code already :)
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Sorry, i figured it out. Game is going I get angry too fast and jump the gun. :facepalm:
  4. Don't forget to download "some" mods & tracks ;)

(Definitely try HistoriX, Vee and Caterhams, as well as the SupraIV and Caterham mods, for starters...!)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Im looking forward to V8 Supercars and Bathurst. I'll go for the Surpra IV mod as well. Thanks
  6. Try DRM Revival 1.0 it's a must have!
  7. It's a shame it's too late for you to sign up for the WV8S league :) But watch some broadcast to see some fantastic rF league racing. Oh and make sure you download ORSM V8 Unleashed.
  8. He can still sign up :wink:
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Guys im not good enough to join a league yet. Next year for sure though.
  10. What the cost?
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Lol. Look at the date.
  12. Sold?
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

This is an old thread. It goes back almost three years ago, I had my issue with this solved by ISI the same day as i posted this thread and never ended up giving my copy away.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sorry for the Digging...
  15. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Why are you even digging this? :O_o: