F1 2011 Anyone seen the relatively cheap new F1 wheel?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Rev, Bost, Tyre, Grip and the large dial in the centre are all Dummies Fake, and do not work
Here is a post from facebook, I was asking The questions
As with the no led, he wouldnt awnser why it wasnt included, but you can clearly see 2 screws, so im hoping some of the mod guys will be able to include one at a later date
:)
Joshua HappyChappy Hedges
hmmm just found out the the dials around the centre are all dummies and do nothing, along with no led for the revs, this is a no go for meOctober 17 at 8:34pm ·

Thrustmaster T500 RS ‎@Jason: yes it's absolutely ok.

October 18 at 3:34pm ·

Thrustmaster T500 RS ‎@Joshua: thanks to the different buttons available on the wheel we already have a 17 programmable functions in "Normal mode" (PC and PS3) and 29 programmable functions in "Advanced mode" (PC).

October 18 at 3:40pm ·

Its not so much the dummie buttons that i have an issue with, its the no led rev display that you hav not included at the top of the wheel, Dont get me wrong i love thrustmaster products ive got the Hotas Warthog sitting on my desk, and it just shout quality at you, But to leave out an inportant feature as the led lights, no sorry thats not right..... I will now be going for the fanatec f1 wheel, when its released, its has led lights :)

October 18 at 5:22pm ·

Thrustmaster T500 RS ‎@Joshua: thanks for your positive words about our products. We know that some of our customers have the expertise to customize / mods some of our products in order to match their individual needs and we want to keep this possibility open for them.October 19 at 8:47am

Well i will hold back and see if mayby the moders can add the led rev display, because i have noticed you have the 2 screws on the panel on the top of the wheel, so maby they can come up with somthing, Can i ask why the led was left out?October 19 at 4:22pm ·
Regards
Engage

blackcoathangermanufact.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back