MGP13 Anyone playing MotoGP 13 on PC?

Hi guys,

I got MotoGp 13 from steam yesterday. Well .. I would say this game is awesome.

If you are racing game fan you gonna love it.

Only one downside imo is its graphic quality . Everything else is great!

Full review is here ( for those of you who haven't tried this game)

motogp 13 review

Feel free to add my steam id : racing8909 and see you in game! :)

Hi guys,

I got MotoGp 13 from steam yesterday. Well .. I would say this game is awesome.

If you are racing game fan you gonna love it.

Only one downside imo is its graphic quality . Everything else is great!

Full review is here ( for those of you who haven't tried this game)

motogp 13 review

Feel free to add my steam id : racing8909 and see you in game! :)
Hello, blackout115.
Thanks for your nice review.
Also my impression is "MotoGP 13" is focusing on the "Racing" itself and the track actions are really great.
As you wrote, It needs some more improvements, but totally a very nice game I think too.
I'm a modding fan and only play offline singleplayer mode. But I'm glad to share the impressions of this game with you.
Thank you :)

I'm playing MotoGP 13 on PS Vita and it is really, really good. I've always had these games on a console but never really felt connected before. Having it on the Vita has ticked the box for me. I would have though they would have included gyroscope function to the Vita version as I think that would add something decent but it's still pretty good. Can't seem to find any races online though.

Hello there!

I'm a newbie on this forum, I was only a "passive reader" in the last few years. I do play with MotoGP13. First impressions are really nice, graphich is okay, I hope they will add some few effects, but its okay at the moment. I'm planning to do some skins for it, for helmets, bikes, and clothes. Maybe later I will buy it, if it will be a little cheaper. If anybody can help me to open 3D files I would be really happy, I like to see what I'm doing in at the same time with using PS...

fazer

Hi
I pre-order the game for PS3 confident to play online but with my PS3 wireless i have a good internet working well in PSN and PS3 browser but in the online matches...forget never can conect to it...what means, i think if Race Department opens a Racing Club for MotoGP13 i will buy for sure the PC version since my 50€ in PS3 version was barely given, without online gameplay is more than 50% of fun away ^^ So hope RD decides to get into two wheels (= and i hope to spend more 40€ in Steam MotoGP13 PC version :O_o: loool

I'm playing the PC version and think it's solid but nothing out of the ordinary for a Milestone game with the exception of much better presentation. Many of the issues from the SBK games have been ported over e.g. stupid AI, being able to set laptimes 5-10 seconds faster than real world times, average graphics and the mulitplayer sometimes works and sometimes doesn't but I am enjoying the overall experience.

I'm currently trying to find a better anti-aliasing solution than the in-game FSAA which is horrid for performance drops as the Dark Side of Gaming found when testing WRC 3 (both games use the same graphics engine).

I am playing the PC version and the game is either exceptional or extraordinary. Of course, I play the career mode. The only disadvantage is that the game does not leave me to choose the right stick-up, of my gamepad, for accelerator. I had to press the analog button of the gamepad, in order to be able to use the right stick-up, as accelerator.

After loving this on the Vita I bought the PC version too. I love the helmet cam.
The effort to get online is a bit much though, I still haven't received the email confirmation so I can race.
I'll add you guys via Steam if that's okay so we can probably get together.

I'm playing the PC version and think it's solid but nothing out of the ordinary for a Milestone game with the exception of much better presentation. Many of the issues from the SBK games have been ported over e.g. stupid AI, being able to set laptimes 5-10 seconds faster than real world times, average graphics and the mulitplayer sometimes works and sometimes doesn't but I am enjoying the overall experience.

I'm currently trying to find a better anti-aliasing solution than the in-game FSAA which is horrid for performance drops as the Dark Side of Gaming found when testing WRC 3 (both games use the same graphics engine).
You got to remember that the Sim times would be adjusted from "reality" times. Thats because most guys should be able to beat the real times and this would be due to the lack of "fear" in lapping. Its like that with most sims. With most sims you will lap faster in sim than what the actual guys can do in reality. Because there is no fear of crashing and killing yourself. So you would expect it to be faster in sim. So i would not be to harsh on them adjusting it to those times.

You got to remember that the Sim times would be adjusted from "reality" times. Thats because most guys should be able to beat the real times and this would be due to the lack of "fear" in lapping. Its like that with most sims. With most sims you will lap faster in sim than what the actual guys can do in reality. Because there is no fear of crashing and killing yourself. So you would expect it to be faster in sim. So i would not be to harsh on them adjusting it to those times.

I agree with you to some point, but imho the bike we ride as player has to much grip, the physics need some serious tweaking.

The fastest MotoGP '10/'11 laptimes are a lot closer to reality than what are being posted in MotoGP '13 however it's been documented the true 'alien' times may be glitched not due to player shenanigans but a bug within the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back