1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Play GSCE in the US???

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tony Presutto, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm on the east coast, NY. Is there anyone racing at a NY friendly time. It seems like everyone is racing on the other side of the pond.

Tony

2. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I race in the racing club when I can and I am on the west coast. With my work schedule I have been able to do some mid week events but normally it is just the weekend ones. There are now quite a few weekend events going on as well as the upcoming league next month in the stock cars. Most club events are at 18:00 gmt which would probably be 2:00 pm for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Ryan, I will check out the GMT club events. I guess I'll have to race in the afternoon on the weekends. I really love this SIM.

Thanks again,
    Tony

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Tony Presutto and @Slalom823

Guys please let me know your preferred starting time for US events and ill set up some daily events from next week onwards for the US

5. Slalom823

Slalom823

Right now the regular club events are fine for me. I would rather race a little less often but with a decent sized grid than a very small grid. However, that is assuming that US events would have a low turnout and maybe that is wrong. At some point it would be nice to have races that are not just on the weekend that I can join. If down the road we could have a midweek race or two around 6-7 pm pst (9-10pm est) aka 02:00 gmt may work as it could potentially allow both the west coast and east coast racers to join. Just my 2 cents :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Bram, that would be sweet. Ryan stated, 6-7 pm pst (9-10pm est) that would be great, people from both coasts. Mid week works for me, but I could do Fridays and Saturdays also. I am looking forward to running this SIM. I hope that more people from the US are interested. This SIM is incredible. Hope to see you on the track Ryan. Thanks Bram,

Tony

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Bram

Bram

Coming up soon @Tony Presutto :) Feel free to drop me a pm if you like to discuss how we are going to proceed from here. Would love to hear your input.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Justin Davis

Justin Davis
    Premium Member

I'm in NJ and I'm in the same situation as you... Always looking to race after work (like 1800-2200 EST), but never can seem to find any servers. I'd totally be down to race anytime weeknights or weekends if anyone else is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Bram

Bram

Another reason then to set this up properly :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

It should be noted that last year I did set up a number of events that were North and South America time-zone friendly, but we had hardly any sign ups. So, if you want US events, make sure you show up for them ;)

Really hope it works out better this time round, good luck!!

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

It looks like we'll be having some events for the America's soon! Tony and I will be getting ready to do this.
    If you're in the USA, North, Central or South America, please post telling us who you are and anything you want to shout out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Justin Davis

Justin Davis
    Premium Member

Awesome! I'm East Coast US and I'm available to race after work weekdays (After 4:30PM EST) and typically all day on weekends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Stay tuned Justin, we will be racing soon in the America's!!!;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Slalom823

Slalom823

I'm on the west coast and could be available or interested after 21:00 est or 22:00 est on weekdays. I have been racing with current club races but my schedule is less flexible nowadays. I should be able to join some races here and there if there is more US friendly time. It would be great if more people join in because of this.

15. Hey Ryan, it would be great to have you race. We haven't worked out the time yet. I am going to do everything I can to make this work, with guidance from Dennis.:notworthy: Hopefully we find the right combination and fill some grids. We'll be racing soon.;)

16. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

We had an excellent turnout last night on the open isrg.com/info server 15+ drivers for all 6 races With close battles all over the track!
    There was a handful of Rd members from north & south America in attendance.
    Atm the main night is Fri 11 pm est 8 or 9 pm for the west coast guys were also looking at putting together a night or 2 midweek as well.
    For more info check the gsc community thread under international sim racing group Great guys and tons of fun!
    Hopefully we can organize some rd evening races for North Americans!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey David, I was there for the first couple races. It was a lot of fun. I love those little cars. We will be doing evening races in the Americas very soon. It has all been approved. Dennis and I just have to work out the details. Keep an eye on the SCE threads.;)

I'll see you on the track David.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Will the league be run through RD with the monthly fee, or not associated? Depending on that and other factors (dates, cars and calendar) I would be very interested.

19. Hi @Gui Cramer It is not a league. I am hosting "Club Races" they are fun races. No points, no pressure. They are intended to help drivers gain online racing experience. It will be through Race Department, on Race Department servers. You can try a premium membership for $2,72 US dollars for a month to see if you like it.
    info
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/please-read-racing-clubs-leagues-go-premium.99875/

More about the first two races
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/touring-cars-cascavel-tuesday-28-april-2015.104408/

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/touring-cars-guapore-thursday-30-april-2015.104410/

To start we are going to race Tuesday and Thursday at 20:00 EDT.

Come join us.:)