1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Anyone online?

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Matt Emmens, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Sorry to 'bump' and old thread but i can't find anyone online so if anyone wants a race my gamrtag is BTCCGUY :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. You'd be better off joining a league for online play.

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

All good ! .I had bought this game over two years ago and packed it away with a bunch of 360 games i don't play. I recently i dug it out and Bam! i didn't realize it was a Simbin title. It's out now with my Forza 4!:) It's a pretty game IMO. I don't have XBL yet. Hoping to get that for Xmas from my gf:)

4. Glad to read you like the Race Pro experience.

You'll want XBL access (even just the standard mambership) to download the patches Atari released as they are vital in fixing many of the bugs the game shipped with. QA testing doesn't appear to be a focus for Atari's most racing/driving games.

The DLC packs make RP even closer to its PC counterpart but they are a little pricey.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Bump :) my xbl game tag is redscab and I'm always up for some race pro action.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

My 360 RROD'd :thumbsdown:

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

That's not good :(

8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

If anybody is interested, Friday and Saturday nights (UK time) will see quite of bit of race pro action. Usually from around 9pm till late.

9. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

I'd be around on Saturday nights. Who else this there? What assists can be used? Cars? Tracks?

10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

No assists only run in pro mode. Friday nights are usually wtcc or mini and Saturday nights are quite random, last few weeks have been formula masters. The tracks are varied too but will include any or all DLC tracks.

11. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

Thanks Justin, Sadly I dont run No Assists. I havent got the time to master it, as I spend most of the time on F1 2011. I am slowly getting on with the Career mode on race pro.

12. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

To be honest you won't notice much difference if you use a fwd car in wttc and the minis don't feel any different really.

• Like Like x 1