GT5 Anyone interested in a track day?

Would anyone be interested in a track day? Cars would be unlimited and it would be kind of like a fun day with classes and the like according to PP ranges.

If anyone is interested then post here. I'll work out more details during the week.

Also post track recommendations.

Richard/devilracer1987

Those of you interested in it I have been playing around with all the tracks available to me. I have looked at the suggested tracks and made a decision.

I will announce more info shortly (when I can actually get on my PS3). I've thought of all the details and I have made it "fairly" friendly for the UK people (not so much for me tho as I'll usually be :sleep: by then. :) ).

So yeah.

Ok detail time.

The track selected will be the Nurburgring GP/F as I agree that the ring is too long.

Time starting will be 7.30pm GMT. That makes it 6.30amNZT so yeah any earlier and I would be asleep. The date will be Saturday 6th July 2013. That gives people plenty of time to add me to their PS3 friends list.

Rules, well clean driving is a must. I have decided on a max PP. After testing a lot of cars I have concluded that a 650PP max will be used. So basically any car at or below 650PP.

It'll just be a fun time (I don't have a PS3 headset so yeah. I'll just be around). There may be some races with bragging rights going to the victors.

That's about all for the details. If you have any questions them please feel free to ask.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 115 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 90 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 121 13.7%