PC1 Anyone interested in a long GT/LMP race today/this weekend?

Hey all!
I'm a little race-hyped with the Rolex Daytona 24 here
So I'm talking about a "24 hour" race, compressed into half-hour or hour. GT and/or LMP cars. I was thinkin maybe Spa, Road America, Laguna Seca, or Bathurst. We could run it on the 24/7 server too. Whoever is the first to enter can set up the race and conditions. Set tire wear and fuel consumption to like 4x or so.
I'll check in pretty regularly on this, maybe jump on the server for awhile, see if anyone comes in.
Or if not today -- which is short notice -- sometime this weekend would be cool. :)

Well I have no schedule ... at any time really. As long as it's not pre-noon local time :p (18:00 GMT .. I'm CST)
I've also noticed that, while you can decrease fuel usage or turn it off, you cannot INCREASE fuel usage ... seems like yet another very odd omission eh :\
@Rodent do you have any track preferences?
I've been messing around with clever use of time slots re: weather. .. It's kinda cool to have 3 dry slots, and one random slot, at about 20x to 40x acceleration, with time-of-day being run at 50x for a 30-min race or 25x for an hour race. You get some good weather/day-cycle combinations that way. ... try it out in some single-player quick races. :)
I hope enough people are interested in this. Longer races are pretty fun ... as long as we don't get server drops. .. then races involve pit strategy and tire/fuel conservation and ... stuff ... and things

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back