1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in to FPS games?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mike McMullan, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Does anyone play the FPS games on Steam? I myself play CS:S, DoD:S, HL2DM, RO and Goldeneye:S. Anyone fancy getting a game going?
    I'm also a bit of a Quake4, UT2004, BF2+SF and BF2142 buff - invites welcome.

Take a look at http://www.xfire.com/ it's a handy little tool that simplifies joining the same server as your friends.my xfire nick is: hetfield2k
  2. i played alot americas army e few years back
    CS i only play on LAN party's

BF2+SF i also have but i dont like it as musch as i dit with amercas army
  3. I used to have CS:CZ installed on my PC. But now that I have a new one, I haven't installed it yet... Maybe I'm going to get CS:S in a couple of weeks :) So I'll let you know ;)

BF2, I played it at a friend often, but I haven't got the game. It was a cool game though...
  4. i play counterstrike sorce end juhuu i like it
  5. playing CS 1.6 online sometimes. i prefer jumpmaps :)
  6. I've got UT99 and 2004, but i usually only play them on LANparties.
  7. i have ut 04 to [cant wayt for ut2007
  8. i play cs:source
    but more into zombie mode or gun game mode.....(sometimes rpg mode)
    don't like to hear the whiners/complainers & campers.......

& sometimes i go back into a classic
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
    still is fun to play that game..... :)
  9. call of duty2 in a team (the ATZPAC clan)
    We got picked for euro cup WOOOO WOOOO :D
  10. Red Orchestra ( LVF team ) , CS:S (no team)

Pseudo is [MrN]AntiRuB for CS:S ;). I always play after racing ...it's a sort of punching ball in fact

I got Xfire , but i found it buggy since the last version , so i don't use it ether...

The friend section of steam work (not perfect too but)
  11. do you know where your RO team is based?
    the abbreviation "LVF" is offensive to N.Irish people
  12. i'm in a french team ...it's a Legion des volontaires fran├žais ...Maybe this can be bad troopers during war .. in fact i never look at this..we use the europeen community rules ( and so the mondial rules ^^ )

EDIT :
    Just have a look and found that the LVF use to battle during the Red Orchestra ^^ that's why they took this team name. but be sure there is no offense in those letters ;)