• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Anyone have the Thrustmaster TS PC wheel ?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Steve Gordon, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    All, I am thinking of changing my Thrustmaster TX for the Thrustmaster TS PC. Can anyone who has the TS PC give me there views on the wheel. Thanks

• Love Love x 1
  2. HUM24H

HUM24H
    Godspeed Premium

Ratings:
    +66
    I previously had the Thrustmaster TX, and while I liked the wheel I did eventually have issues with it. After now getting the TS-PC, I can safely say the TS-PC is a definite upgrade of the TX. Overall it has far stronger FFB but it is not at all overwhelming and despite having it set to 100% you get zero clipping in iRacing or Assetto Corsa. The FFB also has much better detail, the laser scanned tracks in iRacing and Assetto feel fantastic, you a great sensation from the TX on these tracks but the TS-PC has better detail and provides a much better feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Many thanks for your answer, I am looking to upgrade soon.

4. Specter1994

Specter1994
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    Hussain is right: the TS-PC Racer is a great wheel. If only Thrustmaster starts to develop a software for his wheels....

• Like Like x 1
  5. HUM24H

HUM24H
    Godspeed Premium

Ratings:
    +66
    Yeah the TS-PC wheel is fantastic and is a definite upgrade over the TX, the software is still meh. In all honesty when/if you get the wheel, the only thing to change is the overall FFB strength from 75% to 100%. Everything else just leave... :p

6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,741
    My views are very positive.
    I changed to it from a T300 with Formula Wheel which I only had for about a month.

The biggest advantage was the rim, moreso than the base even.
    The rim is worlds better than the Ferrari-Formula wheel in every sense (except for having less buttons). It's an absolute dream for long and hard sessions and has the best paddle-shifters I have ever used.
    The Base is approx. 40% stronger than the T300 + also runs cooler and has a quiter fan.

I've put the profiler back to the 75% standart-value, as with a higher setting the relative forces between low-mid and high-speed felt really off.

In general the base is much stronger than I would ever need it to be. I run it far under its max-capacities (75% profiler + 40-50% inGame (rF2)).

All my views are derived from usage solely with rFactor2.

7. [XTEAM] j0shter

[XTEAM] j0shter

Ratings:
    +7
    I've got a TS-PC and I love it, big step forward from TM and arguably the best wheel they ever made.

I can also get you 20% off your TS-PC if you decide to buy one :) just drop me a p if you decide to buy it!

all the best

Josh

8. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Josh, will take you up on the 20% in the next week.