• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

anyone have a spare career for me?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    so I am stuck, after modding the crap out of the game and doing the 2011 conversion I progressed quite a few races and got to sakihr (sp?) and now the game will not progress, every time I beat that race, and the next one, and the one after that, I exit the game and end up right back at sakihr. I used the patch, copied the flow.bin and it is still doing it. My only guess is its stuck because I did all the mods mid season, well I was going to race for Mclearan next season and really dont feel like doing season 1 all over again. Does anyone have a save game, right at the beginning of a season with Mclearan (or ferarri) so I dont have to do the mule season with a crappy team over again?

Thanks ahead of time