• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Anyone has been able to get vibration with Sim Commander 4 and rf2 Steam DX11 beta?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Setups' started by Elaphe, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Elaphe

Elaphe

Ratings:
    +24
    No problems at all with Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally here. However, for some unknown reason, rfactor 2 doesn't work with Sim Commander 4. I've tried everything! The plugin is detected by the game (is listed under options/plugins). I've tried with ver 2 and ver 3. If anyone has it working, can you please share your setup? Thanx.

2. Elaphe

Elaphe

Ratings:
    +24
    The latest update for Sim Commander 4 has been released. The new plugin is called SimXperience_4_0_x64.dll It's installed and detected and still no vibration. :(

3. albert39

albert39

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you solved your problem with sim commander? I have it and never had problems. It works fantastic!

4. dradecki

dradecki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    All I've had are issues. I get it to vibrate using Commander and then I go back a while later and then no response. I've gone through this for awhile. Finally I gave up. Very frustrating.

5. oscark

oscark
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Hi... !!!
    Works perfect here... no issues ...
    Did you get it to work?

6. dradecki

dradecki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    No, it's been inconsistent. Finally just gave up.