• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Gavin Scruton, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Gavin Scruton

Gavin Scruton

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey all.

I have a G27 wheel but it got busted the other night. Luck for me, it is still under warrantee but I have to wait a week before the new one arrives. This has made bring out my old Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP wheel. I have spent about an hour trying to get a good setup but I am battling with this old wheel. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2. latzky

latzky

Ratings:
    +1
    it's for my old school red wingman force feedback logitech
    screenshots from logitech profiler and in game settings
    before i fiddled with profiler i was pissed off with understeer but
    now handling is much better
    hope it helps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gavin Scruton

Gavin Scruton

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks man. Just mailed you.

4. Arlene

Arlene

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I came across this post searching for games for a wingman formula force gp I picked up at a yard sale for my son. Just something to play with until he gets serious enough to spend some real on my on a wheel. Problem is the few games I have here don't seem to work with this wheel. I don't think it's the wheel because during the set up it responds to the controls. Can you please recommend some games suitable for a 6 year old that should work with this wheel? I don't care how "hard" they are, just not violent like grand thieft auto ext. He loves 18 wheels of haulin' but for some reason I can't get the wheel to work with it?

5. ENDR

ENDR

Ratings:
    +672
    This will probably get moved soon, but...

F1 2010, 2011, 2012, GRID, DIRT 1, 2 & 3, NFS Shift 1 & 2... I could go oon and oon... Pretty much all of them have a pretty decent scale of difficulties and assists, so even a 6 year old can play and have a challenging race without the frustration of not being able to keep the car on the track.

About the wheel itself - some games (Shift 1 and 2) don't have it on their supported wheel lists, so it's not detected immediately, but you CAN add it as something like a generic "Other wheel" option, where you have to bind every control by yourself. Aside from the inconvenience of setting it up, the wheel worked fine and I had quite a lot of fun :thumbsup: