F1 2012 Anyone got a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all.

I have a G27 wheel but it got busted the other night. Luck for me, it is still under warrantee but I have to wait a week before the new one arrives. This has made bring out my old Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP wheel. I have spent about an hour trying to get a good setup but I am battling with this old wheel. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

it's for my old school red wingman force feedback logitech
screenshots from logitech profiler and in game settings
before i fiddled with profiler i was pissed off with understeer but
now handling is much better
hope it helps

Hey guys I came across this post searching for games for a wingman formula force gp I picked up at a yard sale for my son. Just something to play with until he gets serious enough to spend some real on my on a wheel. Problem is the few games I have here don't seem to work with this wheel. I don't think it's the wheel because during the set up it responds to the controls. Can you please recommend some games suitable for a 6 year old that should work with this wheel? I don't care how "hard" they are, just not violent like grand thieft auto ext. He loves 18 wheels of haulin' but for some reason I can't get the wheel to work with it?

This will probably get moved soon, but...

F1 2010, 2011, 2012, GRID, DIRT 1, 2 & 3, NFS Shift 1 & 2... I could go oon and oon... Pretty much all of them have a pretty decent scale of difficulties and assists, so even a 6 year old can play and have a challenging race without the frustration of not being able to keep the car on the track.

About the wheel itself - some games (Shift 1 and 2) don't have it on their supported wheel lists, so it's not detected immediately, but you CAN add it as something like a generic "Other wheel" option, where you have to bind every control by yourself. Aside from the inconvenience of setting it up, the wheel worked fine and I had quite a lot of fun :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%