Anyone from Ireland ?

The missus wants to go to ireland for a holiday and I am wondering if anyone can suggest the right place/area to visit?
We dont want to go to the joe bloggs tourist trap areas, we want to visit and experiance ireland without been sold the "in your face" typical places (if you know what I mean)

Any help or suggestions would be appreceated.
Thanks

Forget about this request.
After watching last nights news of bomb blast on a tourist center and an out break of a easily transmitted bacteria in londonderry, I dont think we will be going to ireland.

I'd still go. The chance that you are gonna die from a terrorist attack anywhere on the planet is smaller than that you will be obducted by aliens and taken for a ride through the galaxy :)

Ireland is still on my list of countries I really would like to visit in Europe. Maybe this summer.

I agree. Remember when there was a lot of car bombings in Turkey?

Well 99% of the tourist fled the country except for my ant, and she had a great time, the beach was all empty and stuff :)

There´s a bigger chance you win the Lottery then get killed by a terrorist.

I'd still go. The chance that you are gonna die from a terrorist attack anywhere on the planet is smaller than that you will be obducted by aliens and taken for a ride through the galaxy :)

Ireland is still on my list of countries I really would like to visit in Europe. Maybe this summer.

I have a friend from high school that lives in Ireland. He couldn't be any happier:). I'd like to go and visit him one of these days.

If you are going to visit Ireland, do it right and visit the North. I am from the south end of Northern Ireland, but the very top of the country around Portrush/Portstewart is probabaly the best tourist spot in the country!

If you are going to visit Ireland, do it right and visit the North. I am from the south end of Northern Ireland, but the very top of the country around Portrush/Portstewart is probabaly the best tourist spot in the country!

Thanks for the reply Ross, but unfortunatly! after a long and heated discussion, the missus has now decided she wants to go to either Wales or Scotland !!!!!!!! (bangs head on wall) typical woman!

I mean we have only just come back from Poland after spending the hols with her parents.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back