1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone ever heard of this airline???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Resi Respati, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Fun experiences gate-to-gate

YouTube channel

2. First video reminds me of Robin Williams :p
  3. What do you mean, ever heard of Southwest? They're one of the most well-known airlines in the US because of their low prices,mostly... They're not always that funny, but they do try to keep things interesting... I'm flying them tomorrow >_>
  4. I rike it. Southwest Airlines are legends! It's great to see somone making fun out of something usually boring, this is what makes world a slightly more tolerable place.
  5. We need photos then bduddy :D
  6. Well, I'm sitting in the airport between flights right now... Maybe if anything interesting happens on the second flight I'll try to take pictures... we had some fun flight attendants on the first one :)
  7. Like what? :D

Edit: Mods please change this thread name to "Ever Heard of Southwest?"
  8. You know that boring speech they make about all the safety stuff before the takeoff? Well, Southwest flight attendants (including the one on my flight) almost always throw in some jokes, etc. into it... and then after that most of the announcements over the intercom were rhyming... although we didn't do anything like that toilet paper rolling in one of the videos, that looked fun >_>
  9. Quite nice but I seent dese already >.<