anyone else with FPS drop after 1.4 update?

wondering if anyone else saw a frame rate drop after the update? after the update I was having the over exposure issue so I just deleted AC and any related files.
I did a new install and reinstalled a few cars and tracks. with everything set to ultra or as high as it could go I was getting 59-60 fps and the bottom usage bar(I don't know what it is) usually said about 7%. now I'm getting 49-50 fps and the usage bar says 12%

I must admit that I've not noticed any of the above. I think it may be down to my card. I'm running a Palit gtx 780 super jet stream and it seems to handle everything I throw at it. Pp on and smoke generation on medium I think. When I switch between reflections on high or low that's when things start to get a little worse. Frame rate drops a bit but it's still more than playable and the benchmark tool is the only thing that advises of any hit. Strangely enough it's my CPU that seems to absorb the hit with regards to reflection level or update speed.

like I was saying that's the weird part, no matter what I turn off or on I stay at 49-50 frames. I turned everything to ultra....50 frames. I turn ever everything to medium, smoke off, reflections low ect.........50 frames. I'm not complaining I just turn everything to ultra and run 50 frames.

like I was saying that's the weird part, no matter what I turn off or on I stay at 49-50 frames. I turned everything to ultra....50 frames. I turn ever everything to medium, smoke off, reflections low ect.........50 frames. I'm not complaining I just turn everything to ultra and run 50 frames.
You may have forgotten to turn off vsync. This is limiting your frames, maybe even your resolution refresh is at 50hz, so vsync will limit the fps to 50. Turn it off in game or in nvidia/amd driver, then just use manual frame limiter, so that your pc doesn't have to work too much, or may already be since is running the game at max and ultra.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 212 14.4%