Anyone else waiting on an CSW Formula rim?

Ordered mine two weeks ago, they told me it would ship by "end of September."

Wondering if anyone else was in the same boat?

Figured I'd create a thread where we can update each other....if you get a shipment e-mail, pls share, I'll do the same.

They seem to be pretty disorganized over there.

i ordered the formula wheel,the base and cs pedals v2 on the 9th of the month.
i didnt recieve any email saying that they let me know when the packages has left the warehouse and my tracking number will be sent to me
at this time i didnt notice the wheel was out of stock,
so i sent an email asking how come i havent got any information about my order yet.
i just got my paypal payment email.
they said that the goods will not arrive on time,
then another employee emailed me to say the wheel is out of stock
sorry for this.
the package will be sent when the formula wheel is in stock at the end of the month.

its not a problem its out of stock i just want to play with my new setup :)
i always had good dealings with fanatec in the past.

Upvote 0
I've been waiting for my forumla rim since the end of August. I knew they were out of stock when I ordered. They sent everything in my order but the Formula rim and told me it would ship between the middle and end of Sept.

Since we are near the end of Sept. I figure it should be soon now. I know people who ordered in July who have started to receive theirs since last week.

Upvote 0
I ordered my Csw base and Formula rim end of July and got it 2 weeks ago. Just hang in there i´m certain it will come sooner or later. And iám sure you guys will have a blast playing with it. It is awesome hardware.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back