1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Anyone else use 4Chan's modified European Endurance Center GT3 mod?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Greg Latty, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I stumbled on this mod today and Im surprised noones talking about it. I know theres is some drama going on because EEC cancelled their project due to 4chan modifying their mod. But its actually very decent. But all of the cars are white since its technically a league mod and its up to the members to create the skins. I would love a link to some skins if anyone has. I wont link the mod but its an easy google search away. But I cant seem to find any skins

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I tried it but no skins and the cars stick to the road like glue. At first I too thought this had some merit but now I wonder if it will go anywhere, I also wonder if it's legit (not just ripped content) so I deleted for now. Will be interesting to see if this mod is supported and improved.

3. what version did you have. there was an update to it late august it seems. it said 11% less grip on the tires. It doesn't feel too bad to me. And with the AI set to 100% they run pretty close to what the real gt3 cars run at Zandvoort ( only track I've tested with them so far ). I know this mod was never finished but in its current state I already like it more than the BES mod. Looks and feels so much better. Im just not liking racing a full field of white cars lol..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. hex

hex

You might want to check this thread. Maybe you'll get lucky with receiving those skins from daszpz :)

5. There is literally skins everywhere for it....The skins for the gtr2 mod port right over

Untitled.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium Member

Wait this mod is from Patriot here on the forum???

7. I wasnt sure if the GTR2 skins would work.

8. Im not sure. I actually stumbled upon it by accident while searching google

9. it is The mod was absolutly ripped from patriot

But ARC is making a GT3 mod Pack with some cars of this mod
    And its going to be included with a Mclaren 650S GT3 YAY

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mod was not canceled because people "modified" the mod. Please stop spreading wrong info.
    The mod is posted in EEC forum, unfinished, if anyone want to have it. It was using physics for online racing (and they need setup work to run well ;) something the guys from OVG didn't understand it seems, but not surprised heh).
    Also the more people spread it from the wrong side the less the chances of seeing the finished thing (that is more than 2gb) being released. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. im here, yes :D but the version there is just a bad "update" from one of our beta builds... i recommend not to download or share a link to it if you want to see the final and real eec release someday ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yeap.
    Mod-Edit: External links like yours are not allowed. Read our Terms of Service

On a side note, I can tell you guys that, its not hard to convert skins, its just time consuming. I looked at it like a DIY base mod. Read the genstring.txt because this mod has really good attention to detail and check the .veh file for some guidance and of you go.
    I'm going to hammer the same nail but, PATR10T has put together an amazing mod. SO MUCH DETAIL!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  13. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium Member

If this can help to have it sooner I will wait until release killing time...and random people...:devilish:
    Btw, saw the screens keep up the good work mate!!!

14. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Wouldn't download it, wouldn't use it since it was taken from EEC. The GTR2 mod those folks did was (and still is amazing) and it still gets played weekly here.

15. This maybe a bit offensive

but this thread should probably be closed
    because you are giving 4chan credit for a mod which has been 100% stolen without any premissions

this is not personal but i am just saying

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Yeah, agreed. For all of us who want to see the finished mod as planned, let's not download/discuss stolen versions, please.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.