1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else in the USA play GTL besides me?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Dana Ciul, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I'm new here and have already learned much from this informative and interesting group. I know that most American racing fans are overly fond of NASCAR and will never understand why. I have been a fan of F1 and international sports car racing since the mid-'60s. Am I the only GTL fan from the USA?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. I do, but most of the GTL club events are euro times. So I havn't been able to race since I went back to work. Love GTL, love this club. Sign up!!!!!
  4. Bram and Bob: It will be a while before I'm ready to race against the AI or real drivers.

Jim: I still have most of those R&Ts and enjoy reading Rob's coverage occasionally.
  5. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

6. Oh Yeah, GTL is great and I love the atmosphere but, I haven't been able to play it since getting Win 7 installed. Hopefully, someone can find a fix for that issue.
  7. I too am a huge fan of GTL and live in the USA (Colorado). But I moved here over 10 years ago from England with the whole touring car/rally coverage being weekly on TV etc.