1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Anybody playing the F3000s?

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Frazer Fabio, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Does anyone still play this game, use the 3000s?
    * any good setup tips?

2. Are you still playing Race Pro, Travis?

3. Sorry. Are you still playing Race Pro, Frazer?

4. Wouldn't mind getting bcak into some of this myself.. but i'm on the 360. Several of the guys I race with in other series have talked about getting something started back up in this great game.

5. Yes!! Yes, Peter!! I found Race Pro in a bargain bin several years ago. Most impressive pure racer on Xbox 360 in my opinion. Much of the reason my Steam Account is filled with SimBin (Sector 3) products! I've been trying to promote Race Pro relentlessly since acquiring it. I would love to have a series or even planned lobbies on Race Pro. Please keep me in the loop!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 247

Still playing it and I think it's better than race 07...unfortunately there are some annoying graphical glithces like wipers not cleaning water in some cars , no handbrake and a wheel (just 1 oddly) in the seat Leon extreme where they seems to have forgot the motion blur effect...the are some major flaws that make race 07 better overall...

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. I'll keep you in mind when somthing is sorted out. Where are you based Vence.. what sort of times suit you?

8. Thanks Peter. I'm in Cali; Bay Area. We're on PDT so (-7) until autumn.

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Picked this game up for 7 bucks. Have most of the cars won through the contract. Best hours for me are 11-2am CST. GT on the 360 is oldmodelt. would love to do some laps. I'm a very clean (and slower driver). TT's on the tracks is good to. Just name the track and car. I just drive them stock setups.

10. Just seen responses now. I do still play from time to time. If anyone does. Add me: FRAZER 3000

• Like Like x 1
  11. I add you after the Warriors rewelcome ththe Rockets to Oakland. I'm working on unlocking rigs via career.